Monday, September 16, 2013

Flapper Girl Costume

This year for Halloween I am stuck working.

I don't really want to talk about it, because I think it's kind of bogus that the ONE NIGHT a year that I have to work of the entire year they decide to schedule it on my FAVORITE NIGHT of the year... *sigh, There's nothing I can do to change it, so I've decided to embrace it and see if I can't get away with dressing up just a little bit.

My inspiration this year comes from the Great Gatsby movie, I think it's about the ONLY costume I could probably wear without my boss getting mad at me for dressing up - and let's be real no one wants their boss mad at them!

I think if I do it subtly and classy enough, It could still be fun for me and totally work appropriate. I want to go with the 1920's Flapper Girl look, only minus the fake cigarrette, gloves, and headband. Probably just the dress and some blingy jewelry.

So.... now the search begins - a dress that isn't SO expensive, AND a dress that isn't SO slutty... so if anyone has any good ideas... GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment