Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Universal Monster : Dracula

Figure #2 in my Universal Monsters Collection is Dracula. He comes with a "Hell Hound" but I'm particularly impressed with the sculpt and cape that Dracula has he could have came by himself and I would have been just as pleased.
I mean, seriously look at that stare down.
I can't say much for the articulation of any of these characters, as I guess they're meant for display, none of them move very well, I thought my husband was going to break Dracula's head clean off to get him in this pose!

His cape is removable, it just kind of hangs on his shoulders, but really, who would want to take it off?

I am looking forward to showing you Frank tomorrow... And I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll come across his Bride sooner or later !

No comments:

Post a Comment