Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's in a Name?

So... If any of you recall from my very first post, I was inspired by Tracy Jordan, and all of his awesomeness to name this blog "Spooky Scary" from the Warewolf Bar Mitzvah song on 30 Rock.

I'm kind of over it.

Sad, but true.

I'm ready to BRAND - and RENAME this blog, I will be buying my own domain as soon as I decide what to rename what we've all grown to know as Spooky-Scary.blogspot.com

The good of this, is that I've been getting a LOT of visitors (Thank you for reading) and I am thrilled! I just want to make it more searchable, and easier to find for Halloween lovers of all shapes and sizes.

I've put out a call to my Fellow UMA peeps (www.universalmonsterarmy.com) and now, I'm putting the call out to you...

Help me re-name my blog.

There's a prize in it for you! A grow your own Zombie Prize!

I will pick next week, and the winner will get their very own zombie in the mail along with a treat! (because candy is a must for us Halloweenies).

There's been a lot of creative ideas thrown out there so far, so bring your A game!

Who knows, if there are too many good to choose from, I may have to post the "best of" here and host a poll!

Chime in... this is your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment