Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The American Scream



My Husband discovered this documentary on Netflix, and showed it to me. It's called "The American Scream" and it follows three different men who all live in the same town in Massachusettes, and they go all out in creating Haunted houses / yards for people to come and walk through on Halloween. But for them, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession, and for one guy it's so much so that he loses sleep over it being just perfect. 

I watched this documentary with a HUGE smile on my face. What dedication these guys have to something we all have a passion for. If I had a yard, this would be my mission, I'm not sure it would over take my life like it does for these guys, but I would definitely be the yard everyone wanted to walk through on Halloween!

If you have Netflix, take a time out and watch this documentary - it's pretty incredible the lengths these people go through to make people happy / spooked on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment