Monday, July 14, 2014

Great HORROR Campout - July 25th & 26th


I was driving downtown when I saw this billboard... I was immediately intrigued, and after reading more about it I'm absolutely certain I would not be any good at this, but wow would it be fun! Just listening to the music on the website gets me jazzed up to watch a horror movie!

This is basically an organized camping experience where you can either pay $139 and get the everliving crap scared out of you, or pay $99 to be in the "chicken" zone where they dont' scare the crap out of you, but you can camp out, watch scary movies, roast marshmallows and listen to scary stories, which would be way more up my alley! Now, if I could just find 3 friends to go with me!

Check it out! and let me know if you go! I'd love to hear about the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment