Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Off my Groove

Sorry guys - We didn't get around to carving our pumpkins last night... so I'm kind of out of my posting groove this morning. I don't have to work tomorrow morning, so we're going to hack into them tonight, so I'll have to get pictures up!

I get up stupid early for work so I always have to watch my episode of the Walking Dead on Tuesday evenings... so Please, don't spoil it for me ever, but can we just say HOLY CRAP to the season this year?!!!


Every time I think this show cannot surprise me more, it has an episode like this past week... Muahahaha Tainted Meat!

I wanna know, WHO is your favorite WD character?

Mine changes what feels like every week - but I think Daryl will always have my heart.... the hick is just so bad ass!



No comments:

Post a Comment