Saturday, September 8, 2012

Origin

Each year when Halloween rolls around I contemplate re-launching my blog, this year I really wanted to get it going again! I have two blogs - my Personal Blog and my photography blog, so it's pretty clear I already blog too much.
From the very top of my head to the very tips of my toes I love Halloween - it takes everything in my being to not decorate for Halloween in Mid September - though to my Husband Eric's credit, he does allow me a shelf on one of our book shelves for my favorite pieces to leave out year round.
I hope to keep this going this year, and with luck blogger won't delete it (for whatever reason they did a couple years ago).  This blog is named after one of my favorite Halloween tributes from 30 Rock - It's Tracy Jordan's song Warewolf Bar Mitzva... and the next few words are Spooky Scary! So welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment