Thursday, October 11, 2012

Magic Trixie!

This is probably my favorite Halloween Comicbook, eventhough Wacky Witch is pretty good too, more on that later! 

Magic Trixie is a cute little girl who lives in a Halloweenie Universe! Her little sister Abby Cadabera gets all the attention and Trixie is left to her own devices to get her own attention! She has many adventures and takes her little kitty scratches with her! She also has a group of "Scary" Friends, which include the Vampire twins, the Werewolf girl and a little boy Frankenstein!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Thompson a couple years ago at Comicon! She signed all my Magic Trixie books, and I picked up another one of her books called Fairy Godmother, which is a post all on its own, I totally desire to live in this universe!

This is a great read for anyone who likes some cute Halloween stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment