Thursday, July 25, 2013

SDCC news! New Toys!

 Lucky for me, My husband is a bigger nerd than I am. He has been scouting all of the San Diego Comicon (SDCC)  posts on new toys hitting the shelves for 2014.

If you're new to the toy collecting world, this is where we all get excited for the plastic crack that we'll be emptying our pockets for in 2014.

I've been keeping my eye on a few things, but Diamond Select announced a few things that I'm totally excited for, and here are the guys I just won't be able to pass up when they hit my local TRU shelves! 

First up - the Ghostbuster Mini Mates... Ray, Peter, Egon and Winston... You guys are coming home with me!


 Next on my list.... The Munster Clan - Hot Rod Hermann, Lilly and Grandpa - I don't think I'll pick up Grandpa or the Creature, but Herman and Lilly... are a MUST have.

And Spot... Maybe


These new Piggy banks (Bridy Banks?) will become part of my collection...

Probably not Wolfie, but Bride for sure!










And lastly - a version of Frank you don't often see... Undecided on weather or not to take him home with me, we'll have to see how he looks when he's in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment