Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Halloween Corner


Do you have a Facebook Account?

Are you looking for a little "Halloween Infusion" to your life?

Go over to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halloween-Corner/373968866064111  and click LIKE!

This isn't a paid advertisement, I just "Liked" these guys on my Facebook account a few days ago, but I really love what I've been seeing.

Each day they have something spooky to share, weather it's a cool picture they found, or a tip on how to make your Halloween make up scary!

Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Going to like it now, too! I started my own Halloween-Horror-Autumn tumblr blog yesterday, to share pics and such I find wonderful. If you care to visit, it is Hellowe'en Horror :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I added it to my Tumblr. Good Stuff :)

    ReplyDelete