Monday, September 23, 2013

Halloween Ailse - TARGET!!!


Be still my heart... it's HALLOWEEN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always get a flutter and an excitement the first time I see the Halloween set up in a store. I get giddy like a small child and skip down each aisle, taking in each detail.


I saw these Pyrex containers and I would like to say that I bought one of each, but I did not. I harnessed myself and saved my Husband from having to use these year-round. If they were a bit smaller, I couldn't have helped myself.


I love that they are no longer putting out JUST pumpkins, though, don't get me wrong, I Love pumpkins - but check out the amount of Frank's!


Then there are these... I love that they come out with new stencils every year, and I basically get suckered into buying one every year. I have an absurd amount of carving tools!

Yay for Halloween at Target!

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the Halloween stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by the Target by my work & loaded up on the flavored M&Ms a about a week & a half ago. They didn't have much else out then, maybe by now they have filled those empty shelves......must.go.today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had JUST set out the candy when I took these pictures, I went back this weekend and they have all the costume stuff up! I didn't take any new pictures because the aisles were so jammed packed with people! Love all that Halloween Love!!!

    ReplyDelete