Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet Luna


So after whining about my Kitty Fever, I found a little one to Grace our house with her presence! 

Meet Luna!

I went through a lot of different name ideas but I really wanted to stick with a witch name. I associate witches and cats immediately, and when my new kitty also happens to be black, it was a given. 

My choices quickly came down to about 3, Winnifred "Winnie" for short, Elphaba "Elphie" for short and then a coworker saw a photo of her and said "Luna!" Because he thought of the night and the moon right away! Well, I thought of Luna Lovegood right away and texted my husband quickly with the new name idea! 

Luna it is! And it fits her so well! 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Congrats on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! She's a Doll... I'm so excited for curious kitten pumpkin pictures!

    ReplyDelete