Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bowsbykels - Support Local / Handmade








Are you drooling yet?
Aren't these adorable? They would make the perfect accessory to any Halloween inspired outfit, or a perfect pop to an every day outfit to make it Halloween happy!

Part of my blogging mission this year is to preach the gospel that is SUPPORT LOCAL / HANDMADE!!!

Now, I know there are some things that are just not practical, but when it comes down to accessories and custom Halloween items it doesn't get more unique or awesome than a crafter putting their love out there for the world and you connecting with it! 

So, this year I am going to show off some of my favorite entrepreneurs who are rocking the Halloween items, please how them some love, go follow them on Instagram, Etsy, Facebook and support them! 

First up for the season is Bowsbykels. I found Kelsey on Instagram (my favorite place to shop) and fell in love with her mad bow making skills! Most of all, the ones adorned with the Sanderson Sisters! So, I reached out to see if she'd be okay with me sharing her shop here for all to see!


What caught my eye first of her shop was obviously Hocus Pocus, but then, I saw that she is a college student who does this as a hobby to make a few bucks on the side and I knew I wanted her to be a part of my push this year to shop hand made! 

She started her shop a few months ago after making bows for her cousins who loved them! She loves to do custom orders and memorial bows. She's even begun to branch off trying out her creativity on Head-Ties and Necklaces. 

When talking with Kelsey, she said that her favorite pieces to make are Custom orders. Because the customer picks something out that they're passionate about, and there's nothing more exciting than knowing they can rock that passion daily!


The Best way to reach Kelsey and see her awesome items is to follow her on instagram (bowsbykels) or e-mail her, bowsbykels@gmail.com

Head on over and take a look - she's got some awesome stuff brewing and a big sale this weekend starting Sunday at 5pm. The bows showcased there will be between $2 & $3! All of them are one-of-a-kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment