Monday, September 8, 2014

My First Halloween Party

So, this year is our first year (by ourselves) in our house. There are many things that I looked forward to when we got a house, but having gatherings was at the top of my list.

All of my adult life I've lived in a small apartment only able to invite 1 or 2 people over at a time, and that was if my husband wasn't going to be home at the same time.

This year, I'm not going to go hog wild and invite 100 people, but I'm starting the (very early) planning stages to have a small Halloween party at my place.

I have a couple co-workers invited, along with my husband and anyone else who wouldn't poo poo on my favorite day! I stumbled upon this check list but it seems a little bigger than I want to get involved in. Basically I want spooky food, decor and we'll be watching a couple scary movies.

What are your favorite things to do for a small Halloween gathering? What are your favorite appetizers? I could use some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment