Saturday, October 6, 2012

Costume Ideas

Dressing up is probably the least of my favorite things about Halloween. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to come up with a creative costume, but often I fall in love with an idea that no one really gets, and then I end up explaining my costume to everyone and by the end of the night I am a little irritated about it. I know that sounds stupid, but that's what I do.

A few years ago I decided to be a Jelly fish. I had seen a couple different designs but I went with my own, and even though I ended up explaining what I was and that everyone thought I was a bride... I loved this costume!

I borrowed it to my friend Dawn and she ended up winning 2nd place in a costume contest!

I submitted my costume to the website http://ideas.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/ I really like this website, I think you should check it out if you're looking for costume ideas! You'll have to wait and see what I come up with this year, that is if I have a party to wear it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment