Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Gifts | Monster Purse

 My husband picked this up for me on Etsy at the Bitter Optimist Shop.

The bag was a little smaller than expected but that was on me, I didn't read the whole article - I was too excited to put it in my cart and buy it - she would have made me a bigger one, I'm excited about it none the less I have lots of plans for this little bag. The print is absolutely amazing, I love everything about it! I am even thinking about buying a matching skirt from her shop!
 The inside of the bag has a little pocket from the outside print as well as skull print overall - the bag closes with a small magnetic button clasp.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to put a little Halloween spirit around their arm! I can't wait to test mine out, I generally only carry "Spooky" bags for Halloween, but this one may have to make its debut a little earlier than expected!

I also want to give huge kudos to The Bitter Optimist Shop who made this bag, it's a well made piece, that I"m sure will stand up to all the abuse I put my bags through! Go snag one for yourself or at least check out her stuff if you yourself are a female Halloween Enthusiast, She's got a few really great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment